Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're getting there


Miss Aubree is really close to walking. She did very well walking back and forth between Bob and I. She just gets a little excited and ends up losing her balance. It's very entertaining to watch...the way she huffs and puffs and the pure joy on her face. Ah, to be so young and carefree!

Today my parents and grandmother came over and got to see her little show. She did even better than yesterday which was a pleasant surprise. Even managed to steady herself several times when it looked like she was going down. We are so proud of this little muchkin! She almost seems to little to walk and yet she is proving us wrong. My mom can't believe she can walk with such tiny feet (2).

If you would have told me this time last year how much my girl would develop, I wouldn't believe it. Not that I wouldn't think she could do it, but it's something that is not always easy to picture. It seems like in the past three months, she is learning so quickly and going at the speed of light. This little girl never wants to stop! Yep, I am pretty sure she has captured us with that sweet as honey smile and charming personality. This one is a keeper!!

1 comments:

Laura said...

She'll be running in no time! They truly grow and learn SO quickly!