Friday, September 12, 2008

Extreme Makeover Home Edition - Toledo!




Toledo is lucky enough to have Extreme Makeover Home Edition in town this week! Bob, Aubree and I went over there on Thursday to check things out. It is just the coolest thing to see! It's amazing that they're doing this for a family in need. The Frisch family has 11 boys, 8 of whom have been adopted. 5 from Haiti and 3 from Toledo. The father is a firefighter and the mother is unable to work due to a soft tissue disease and a series of mini strokes. This house they are building is beautiful!




We were lucky to get Aubree's picture w/ an assistant producer - Josh. He was so sweet to her. Of course I didn't snap a picture right when Bob handed her over - she had a big cheesy, irresistable grin. He asked her if she was going to come work with him one day.




On Friday, I went there with my parents and grandmother. I was going to take Aubree, but it had been raining on and off and I didn't want her to catch a cold or anything. But, we were lucky enough to see Paulie and get our picture with him!! I'm a little wore down from rain in the picture, but at least we got to see one of the designers!




We hope to go there tomorrow to see the reveal. It's supposed to be raining then, too. Not fun, but how often can you see something like this?

0 comments: