Monday, September 22, 2008

Growing fast!

We've got lots of new changes going on in the Lawecki household. All to do with Aubree, so don't get your hopes up ; ) We're working on weaning Miss Bree. It may be sooner rather than later since I have to go on an antibiotic and the dr doesn't want me to nurse while taking it. It's been a rough go on getting her to drink soy, so we're trying different approaches to see what works.

Our little Bug is starting to shake her head "no". I think tonight she said "no" to most of what I asked her. It's funny and cute now, but I'm sure that it will not be so cute soon enough. Right now, that extreme head/body shake is adorable!

She's figured out how to climb the basement steps. Don't worry, daddy was with her! Normally we keep the basement door closed, but Sunday she was downstairs with daddy and found her way over there. She climbed them like she had done it before, so maybe she practices at night...we're not sure!

And she has been having a tough time with teething the last couple of days. Felt a bit feverish yesterday and tonight, so out came the Tylenol (teething tablets don't see to do it for her). I played our little "up, up, up, down, down, down" sliding on the legs game so I could get a peek in that mouth and it looks like one is getting ready to pop through. The other two still appear to be a little ways away from their debut. Poor girlie!

Okay, that's all we have for today. I know I need to get on here more. I'm attempting to give this blog a face lift. Just hard to find the time!

xoxox

0 comments: