Saturday, October 11, 2008

Then there were more

Daddy was golfing this afternoon, so Bree and I decided to take advantage of this unusually warm October day and head to Wildwood Metropark. It was absolutely gorgeous! The leaves are starting to change - my favorite part of autumn. I'll post pictures later....

So, afterwards, we stopped by my parents to visit. Wanting to see Aubree's newly emerged teeth, my mom got a peek in her mouth. Our girlie doesn't just have a new molar and incisor. Nope, this girl of ours has her other top central incisor, what looks to be both of her other top incisors AND a top molar. No wonder our girl has been a little fussier than normal. With all of this activity going on in that mouth of hers, it's a wonder she's not screaming constantly! It looks like this little girl may have a busy couple of months if this continues.

0 comments: